Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Summertime, and the Livin's Easy...

Again, I have to apologize for my lack of posts lately! This semester is finally over, thank goodness, so I should have more free time to dedicate to this little blog before I begin summer classes in July. Sometimes I get discouraged because I don't feel like I have much of a readership and there's no point in writing for an audience that isn't there; however, I am trying to rid myself of those negative feelings so that I can keep up with posting and hopefully increase my popularity. I know how frustrated/impatient I get when I repeatedly check on a blog that hasn't been updated for some time, so sorry to any of you who have been checking the site lately! Within the next few days I should have posts on Sudzz FX Haircare, perfect pedicure products, the Real Simple magazine guide to drugstore beauty, my rediscovery of Bath and Body Works, and one of Oprah's favorite beauty products (it's surprisingly cheap and widely available!) Stay tuned! <3

No comments: